Healthy Yogurt Dipping Sauce (or Dressing) w/ Dill, Garlic & Lemon
Enjoy this zero-guilt, flavor-packed healthy dipping yogurt sauce - made with plain yogurt, fresh dill, lemon juice, and garlic. It can also be used as a salad dressing!
- 2 cups plain yogurt whole-fat or greek yogurt, substitute plain coconut yogurt for a vegan twist
- 1/3 cup fresh dill chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh-squeezed, if possible
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- sprinkle lemon zest to top
- 1 tsp onion powder optional
Combine yogurt, chopped dill, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Once thoroughly combined, add lemon zest to top of sauce for garnish.
Refrigerate at least a few hours to overnight before serving to let the flavors meld.
Enjoy! Use within one week.