- You cannot add "Organic Lip Balm - Sweet Orange" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Herb & Mineral Bath Salts
- Ready to set up your self-care? It’s time to sit back, relax, take a few deep breaths, and chill.
- Made with a blend of high-quality salts, organically-grown flowers and herbs, home-ground gluten-free colloidal oat powder*, vitamin E oil and calming essential oils, our premium bath salts are designed to enhance your bath experience and soothe your skin, muscles, joints, and nerves. (*Uplift doesn’t contain colloidal oat powder)
- Available in three different types: Chill (lavender rose), Soothe (calendula chamomile) & Uplift (rosemary citrus). See complete ingredient list for each option below.
- Each package contains 10 ounces of bath salts, and includes a reusable organic cotton muslin “tea bag” to keep your soak floaty & messy-free.
- Ships via USPS First Class or Priority Mail: $6.00 for the first bath salt (including any salves, balms, or sourdough starter in the same order) and $9.00 for 2 or more bath salts.
- Use coupon code “thankyou” to save $5 when you order 3 bath salts or more!
- See more information for instructions, benefits, and returns below.
Chill: French Grey Sea Salt, Epsom Salts, Pink Himalayan Salt, Colloidal Oat Powder* (gluten free), Dry Lavender Buds*, Dry Rose Petals*, Vitamin E Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil* (*= certified organic)
Soothe: French Grey Sea Salt, Epsom Salts, Pink Himalayan Salt, Colloidal Oat Powder* (gluten free), Dry Calendula Flowers*, Dry Chamomile Flowers*, Vitamin E Oil*, Chamomile Essential Oil*, Vanilla Extract* (*= certified organic)
Uplift: French Grey Sea Salt, Epsom Salts, Pink Himalayan Salt, Dry Orange Peels*, Dry Lemon Verbena*, Vitamin E Oil*, Rosemary, Sweet Orange and Pink Grapefruit Essential Oils* (*= certified organic)
Need to avoid oats? Choose the “Uplift” bath salt, our formula that doesn’t contain colloidal oat powder – though we do use certified gluten-free oats in the others.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of bath salts to warm bath water. For more intense relief, use up to double the amount. I recommend adding them once the bath tub is at least half full, so the aromatherapy benefits are still strong when you’re ready to get in the tub.
Do you enjoy your soaks sans “floaties”? Use the included reusable organic cotton muslin bag to create a “tea bag” instead. Fill the drawstring bag will the recommended volume of bath salts and steep it under warm running water. The salt and healing goodies will still dissolve and infuse into the bath water, but make clean-up a breeze!
All three of our bath salt options are intended to make your bath experience extra-special, deepen relaxation, ease muscle tension, and nourish your skin.
When used in a bath soak, Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) can help to relax muscles, reduce inflammation, speed healing, and relieve pain. Unlike processed table salt, Pink Himalayan salt and Grey Sea salt salt boast a myriad of vital minerals (in addition to sodium and chloride) including magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and potassium. Like epsom salts, these also penetrate deep to help to soothe sore muscles and joints – as well as nourish and soften skin.
Our “Chill” formula is infused with lavender, rose, and ylang ylang – all known to be especially calming, inside and out. “Soothe” contains calendula and chamomile, both powerful healing herbs with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties. Combined with colloidal oat powder (in both Chill and Soothe), the combination has the potential to calm numerous skin ailments including rashes, redness, eczema, psoriasis, and more. Not a fan of florals (or oat powder)? Boasting bright notes of citrus and rosemary, “Uplift” is fresh, invigorating, and sure to brighten your mood!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Shipping and Returns
Ships via USPS first class or priority mail for $6.00 for the first bath salt (including any added salves, balms, or sourdough starter in the same order), and $9.00 for 2 or more bath salts. $20 shipping to Canada. Sorry, we can’t accept returns for change of heart. If there is an issue with your order, please contact us.
Chill, Soothe, Uplift